Getting Rid of Drain Gnats

I've read on this site, but can't find where, people put some kind of household and/or natural products down the house drains to stop those little flying insects from coming into the house.

Would anyone please post how to do this?

Thank you!

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Answer

Does anyone have a "cure" for those household gnats that frequent the areas around the tub drain, faucets, kitchen, etc.? They are in the house this year and we've never had them before.

By Mary

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I keep all my fruit in the refrigerator, even bananas. I keep the used banana peels in the refrigerator too. I also have a spray bottle with bleach and water in it. I spray the gnats that I find around the sinks.

Read More Answers...
Home and Garden Pest Control GnatsJuly 24, 2010
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Metal sink drain.
Getting Rid of Drain Flies
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Litter Box
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 26, 2016 at 10:10:48 PM on 10.0.2.197 in 595 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.