Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Bumps On My Face That I Can't See

I have these bumps on my face, you can't see them but you can feel them. Does anybody know how to get rid of them? Please help!

Hannah from Chicago, IL

By

By LYNDA (Guest Post)06/19/2008

Could be a number of things, but I'd increase your water intake, eggs, multi-mins and minerals, cut out all waxy
foods like cheeses/ milk chocolate/ frequent sweets and caffeinated drinks/ as well as get fried foods into a better balance. Wash hands and bed linens often, don't lie on bare upholstery, throw pillows, or car upholstery. Use only liquid face cleanser with only warm water, never hot, not even in the bath. Let skin air dry before covering, adding light covering of moisturizer if dry. Eggs increase moisture in skin. Increase vegetables in your diet.

Get plenty of sleep, don't touch face more than is necessary. If it itches, use a paper towel to scratch it.
Get 10 minutes of direct sun per day. Take 1,000 mg. Calcium with vit. D. God bless and help you. : )

By Jennifer06/14/2008

Years ago I had the same thing. It turned out to be PABA in my moisturizer. I think they've stopped using it, but search PABA online and see what all the different names for it are. Then check your products.
I like the suggestion from Bridget to use an antibacterial soap. Unscented might be best. Hope this helps!

By bridgette (Guest Post)06/13/2008

My best friend had that same problem and she did a free test from proactive. It worked for her and she didn't continue using the product after that because of the money. Now all she uses on her face is dial liquid soap to kill the bacteria.