#1 Dad Father's Day Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
May 24, 2020
Here is an easy and simple Father's Day card anyone could make. There is no excuse to have to buy a store bought card especially in the circumstances we are all in right now.
*The most time consuming part was figuring out what message to place on the card using limited stickers (left over stickers).
Total Time: 25 minutes
- blank card
- scrap book paper
- paint chip sample (or use construction paper)
- glue stick
- I have this semi blank card. The front has an exclamation mark. To cover the front, I will glue this floral blue paper on top. Then trim off the excess paper.
- I have this white paint sample which I was inspired to make a tie with.
- Trim all edges on the sample.
- Then, trim at an angle on both sides to resemble a tie. No worries if you do not have this paint paper sample, you can cut your own with construction paper.
- Figure out message you would like to put on the front. I wrote #1 Dad. The # symbol was made with cuts from l's. The a was from the "g".
- Final touches - cut a trapezoid shape to complete the tie and glue down. Your card is complete. Ready to write on your message to dad on the inside!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.