#1 Dad Father's Day Card
Here is an easy and simple Father's Day card anyone could make. There is no excuse to have to buy a store bought card especially in the circumstances we are all in right now.
*The most time consuming part was figuring out what message to place on the card using limited stickers (left over stickers).
Total Time: 25 minutes
- blank card
- scrap book paper
- paint chip sample (or use construction paper)
- glue stick
- I have this semi blank card. The front has an exclamation mark. To cover the front, I will glue this floral blue paper on top. Then trim off the excess paper.
- I have this white paint sample which I was inspired to make a tie with.
- Trim all edges on the sample.
- Then, trim at an angle on both sides to resemble a tie. No worries if you do not have this paint paper sample, you can cut your own with construction paper.
- Figure out message you would like to put on the front. I wrote #1 Dad. The # symbol was made with cuts from l's. The a was from the "g".
- Final touches - cut a trapezoid shape to complete the tie and glue down. Your card is complete. Ready to write on your message to dad on the inside!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.