A Scenic Trip to Historic Boston

3
Share
Pin
0
Save
Follow
Print

Photo Description
I would like to take you viewers on a photo trip through beautiful Historical Boston! You will love it!

We started out by taking the commuter rail. It's a much nicer and more comfortable way to travel, and by far much more frugal. We visited many different historic sites and beautiful gardens and commons. I was born and raised in Boston, but not my friend. I was the tour guide for the day and very proud to show off the beautiful city I was born in.

Photo Location
Started out at South Station (Commuter Rail). Entered the financial district. All those very tall glass and steel tall buildings are mesmerizing. Then on into Boston Commons, then the Public Gardens. Next along Beacon Street past the Boston State House. We went past Boston City Hall and followed through the famous Fanuiel Hall Marketplace. Then we were back around to South Station. 6 1/2 hours of walking around Boston's beauty.

Travel and Recreation TravelJanuary 17, 2017
😎
🎆
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/A-Scenic-Trip-to-Historical-Boston.html