Advertising a Garage Sale

I live 12 miles from town. Any tips to help make my garage sale workable and easy to get to? There's only one exit off the interstate and then 2 turns to my road. Thanks!

By Leonna Pierce H.

You need to find a friend in town who wants to have a yard sale. Pack up your stuff and take it to their house for a joint sale. You can have it already priced and that would be helpful.

I love yard sales and will go out of my to get to one if its properly posted and signage is easy to find. Post on Craigslist, grslr.com, Facebook Groups. Place brightly colored signs. Do not put tiny signs on the corner as they are impossible to see or read and never put your signage on city property.

AdviceDecember 16, 2014
📓
😎
🌻
🐛