Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
April 6, 2019
This fried chicken is made in an air fryer and uses no added oil whatsoever. The outcome is chicken that is so incredibly crisp, you can hear someone crunch into it from far away. It's quick, easy, and there is no splattering mess.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- Pre-heat the air fryer to 390 F. Whisk together the flour and seasonings.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt, then dredge in flour mixture.
- Dunk into egg mixture, then back into the flour mixture.
- Shake off excess flour, then place thighs into the bottom of the air fryer. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove and serve.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.