Alternative Uses for Wine?

Does anyone know alternative uses for wine other than food related? I have about 2 gallons of homemade wine that was left by a previous house owner.

I don't really want to eat/drink it since I didn't make it and don't want to use it. Can it be used for cleaning/plants/gardens. Any ideas for use?

Answers

By Eletha (Guest Post)

Hi,

My neighbor worked for Gallo winery and said they used wine to clean the cement floor daily. I have heard that Thunderbird wine it is good for garage floors also with grease spills. I haven't tried it but what have you got to lose?

What about contacting the old owner. Maybe he would like it back or a neighbor that knew him would like to have it.

By coleen (Guest Post)

Let it sit long enough and it will turn to vinegar, it may be already. It can be used as a household cleaner where ever vinegar would be used normally, one caution, if it's red, don't use it where it will stain.C

By Lois (Guest Post)

If it is white wine it is great for getting red wine, grape juice, etc out of carpets...just pour it on and the stains disappear

🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Alternative-Uses-for-Wine-1.html