Applying for a Passport

Category Travel
If you want to travel internationally, it is best to carry a passport with you at all times. Applying for a passport can be quite a process, use these helpful tips to make it easier. This is a guide about applying for a passport.

My brother is in Mexico and he wants to see his kids that are in the U.S. In order for them to go they need their passports and their mom can't get them without my brother's signature. If he gives me the POA through a attorney from Mexico can I them signed for him, so his kids can get their passports?

Answers

Only the US Department of State can provide an answer to enable the children to obtain their passports. The website is below and you can also visit your local office for additional help.

http://travel.s  ts/english.html?