BrowniesCookies

Avocado Banana Chocolate Brownies

I actually call these my Skinny Mini Brownies, but I wanted to be very clear in the title what's in them. It's truly just one avocado, one banana, and a box of chocolate brownie mix. This process knocks out the need to use butters and oils, and makes the brownies so fudgy, you will not need icing at all. Here I've used an organic double chocolate brownie mix that I got on sale for 60 cents. You could also use 2 avocados, omitting the banana, and they turn out fabulously, as well!

Prep Time: 15 minutes

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Total Time: 45 minutes

Yield: 12 brownies

1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a 9x13" baking pan with parchment paper (or lightly grease it). Mash the avocado and banana in a bowl.
  2. Thoroughly mix together the avocado and banana, then drizzle water in while stirring.
  3. Add the wet mixture to the dry brownie mix.
  4. Stir well until there are no signs of dry powder mix. Add water by the tablespoon if the batter is too thick.
  5. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and level out with a spatula. Bake in preheated oven as directed by the box for your pan size and type, around 30 minutes.
  6. Allow to cool on a rack before serving. I like to pop mine in the fridge when they're cool because they get even more fudgy!

This looks delicious! I am going to have to give this a try especially the Annie's Mix! :)

Michelle, I've never had a better brownie from a box before and so much of it is cos of this organic Annie's stuff-- just wow! Have fun with it! :)

I love Annies snacks. Ive never seen their baking line so Ill have to keep my eyes open for them next time. :)

Healthy Brownies!! Sounds like a little piece of heaven to me.
Raining now but next store trip will pick up mix to go with avocados and bananas that I cannot live without.

Sounds yummy to us avocado lovers!

Guarantee you'll love these! They taste so bad for you but they are not ;) Enjoy!