Baked Chicken in Foil
Combine chicken with potatoes, carrots, peas, or other veggies in a foil packet and bake. This is an easy way to prepare a delicious meal. This is a guide about making baked chicken in foil
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Chicken in the Foil - Great Sunday Night Dinner
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken breasts
- 2 stalks celery
- 4 skinned potatoes
- 1 bag mini carrots
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Tear 4 sheets of foil (about 24 inches or longer depending on the size of the chicken breasts). Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place chicken skin side up on each piece of foil.
- Skin potatoes and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Cut celery into one inch pieces.
- Add potatoes, celery, carrots, and frozen peas to each piece of foil with chicken. Place one tbsp of butter on top of chicken. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Bring ends of foil together and fold over until the foil is tight on top of chicken. Fold both sides of foil to seal chicken in foil.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Be careful when you open the foil, the steam is hot!