Parmesan Chicken Bake Recipe

Category Main Dishes
This parmesan chicken bake is simple to make and will certainly be a hit at the dinner table. This guide contains a parmesan chicken bake recipe.

I usually stick to the same ten recipes or so, but lately I've been trying to change it up. I eat a lot of chicken and there's only so much barbecue and fajitas I can take! I came across numerous recipes online for Parmesan chicken and this one looked to be the easiest to make. I was right; compared to other recipes, it is rather simple. I tweaked a couple ingredients from the oringinal, but this chicken still turned out delicious.

Prep Time: 10

Cook Time: 45 minutes

Total Time: 55 minutes

Yield: 3 chicken breasts

Source: Pinterest

Link: Click here for the original recipe, as well as many other great ideas!

• 1.5 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
  • 1 cup regular or light mayo (can substitute plain light Greek yogurt)
  • 1 Tbsp seasoning salt
  • 3/4 Tbsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • cooking spray (optional)
  • 3 raw chicken breasts (4-6oz)

1. Mix the mayonnaise, garlic powder, pepper, seasoning salt, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese together. If you have an issue with salt, you may want to substitute the grated Parmesan for fresh. And make sure it is seasoning salt you are adding, not table salt.
  2. Cut off any fatty pieces along the chicken breasts. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. I have never added cooking spray to the pan, but you can if you feel it is needed. Cover each breast with the mixture, making sure no areas are exposed. Any areas that are could become dry.
  3. Ad

4. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese on top of the chicken breasts. I also add 1/2 cup in the pan around the breasts to absorb the mayo that runs down. If you use yogurt, there won't be as much.
  5. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Serve with your favorite sides. This chicken is even better heated up the next day in the microwave, so nothing will be wasted if you have leftovers!
  6. Ad