Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
September 15, 2021
A nice dish now that fall is coming. The sauce is great over rice, potatoes or pasta. This is easy and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp butter or margarine
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 4 pieces chicken
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer 5 minutes.
- Spray a baking dish and place chicken in it.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and pour on glaze.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until juices run clear.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.