Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Salty parmesan cheese and pungent garlic combine to make a delicious chicken dish. This guide is about making garlic parmesan chicken
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My husband said it melted in his mouth.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: A friend
- 3 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 4 - 6 cloves garlic, minced*
- 4 chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used skinless, boneless thighs)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag a bag of fresh spinach
- sea salt (to taste)
*You may adjust the garlic to taste.
- Sautee the garlic in the oil or butter until golden.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir in until it melts.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- You may serve over pasta or zucchini noodles.