Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 29, 2015
My husband said it melted in his mouth.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Source: A friend
- 3 Tbsp butter or olive oil
- 4 - 6 cloves garlic, minced*
- 4 chicken breasts or thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used skinless, boneless thighs)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 bag a bag of fresh spinach
- sea salt (to taste)
*You may adjust the garlic to taste.
- Sautee the garlic in the oil or butter until golden.
- Add the chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and stir in until it melts.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- You may serve over pasta or zucchini noodles.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.