Beach Theme Craft Ideas

Perfect for when you're missing the beach. Take a little glass bowl and put some sand in it. Then decorate with seashells, a little chair, an umbrella; whatever reminds you of the beach. It would also be cute to give to a hostess at a beach themed summer party.

10 More Solutions

Pack a picnic basket and invite your friends to a long, relaxed afternoon on the beach. Make an invitation, using a flip-flop with pearl-decorated straps. Add some paper flowers and sea shells, and get ready for an afternoon of fun in the sun.

Finished card.

I lived in Tucson for three years. Once a summer, I got to drive back to Salem for a month. One year, I went to the beach down at Coos Bay.

I took a bucket and scooper, and collected about 2 lbs of sand, shells, driftwood, and pretty rocks.

I keep my fresh flowers longer by putting them in stones I've collected at the beach. The jar is decorated with rub on decals. When the flowers die, I clean off the rocks, add shells and leave it.

Beach Rocks in a Vase

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains driftwood craft ideas. Many interesting and useful pieces of driftwood can be found at the beach.

Driftwood Door Handle

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Make a painted or decorated jar to remind your of your trip to the beach. You can even store shells inside. This is a page about beach vacation reminder jars.

Beach Reminder Jars - Closeup of lid.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Fill glass or plastic ornaments with beach sand and small shells. They can be used as Christmas ornaments or displays.

Alternatively you can use embellishments that make them fun to display year round.

Coastal Beach Ornaments - closeup of a filled ball with blue box, and snowflake ribbon around the center

This is a page about making a small sandy beach display. Bring the beach home with a display of your sand and shells.

display of beach sand, sea glass, and tiny sea stars

Crafts NatureAugust 7, 2015
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Beach-Theme-Craft-Ideas.html