Beddian Birthday Information

When you are as old as the last two digits of your birth, it is your Beddian birthday. It is named for NYC firefighter Bobby Bedia who noted this occasion. This is a guide about Beddian birthday information.

I know Golden Birthdays are when the date you were born equals your age, but how about when your age equals the year you were born what is that called?

By Wilson

Answers

Best Answer

It's called a Beddian Birthday after the man who first raised the issue, Bobby Beddia, who, sadly died fighting a fire, the same day he discussed this with a mathematician, in his firehouse in New York City. All of the details are here

markbialczak.com/.../

Happy Birthday to all who, like me, are 57 this year and were born in 1957.

Best Answer

Beddian birthdays occur every 2 years, e.g. those born in 1958 (like me) will turn 58 this year (2016); those born in 1959 will turn 59 in 2018; those born in 1960 will turn 60 in 2020....and so on, and so on....

Anonymous
Best Answer

It's a Jubilee Birthday when you turn the same age as the year you were born,
Age 58/born 1958

Best Answer

A Beddian Birthday occurs when the age a person is turning, is the same number as the last two digits of their birth year. The Beddian birthday is named for NYC firefighter Bobby Beddia who noted this coincidence. Someone born in 2015, will experience their Beddian Birthday when they are 15!

Best Answer

I found a site that calls it a Beddian birthday, after a NY firefighter. I suppose many people born in the later part of the century never make it to this birthday.

I'll have to make it to 70 which is possible but my son was born in 2000 so he will have be 100!

Best Answer

I googled it and this is what I found

I was born the 19th day of 1959 (in May). I will be 59 on the "19th (1959). So what would that be 59 on the 19th (59) this year. A lot of number connections.

Answers

Best Answer

A Beddian birthday is point at which a person's age matches the last two digits of the year in which they were born. I don't think this is a double beddian. Do something nice for yourself, as this doesn't happen often.

Best Answer

it IS pretty special from a numerological perspective but I'm not sure it hs a specific name. If I were to cal it something I would call it 'mirroring'. So if you want to get all esoteric about it, it could signal some sort of rebirth in that the numbers are pointing to the very year of your birth (1959)

so you could decide to use this year to begin an important new project or phase of your life that you'd always wanted to before but couldn't, or maybe a good year to study family history

if you are interested you could also add all the numbers together (IE 5+1+9+1+9+5+9) and then reduce them down to one (IE 39 = 3+9 = 12 , 1+2 = 3) which in numerology is known as a 'life path number'. In your case, a 3, your life is all about creativity, action, and making connections

you can then look at the formulae on this site and find your 'personal year number' karisamuels.com/.../