BirthdayParties

Meaning of a Double Beddian Birthday

I was born the 19th day of 1959 (in May). I will be 59 on the "19th (1959). So what would that be 59 on the 19th (59) this year. A lot of number connections.

A Beddian birthday is point at which a person's age matches the last two digits of the year in which they were born. I don't think this is a double beddian. Do something nice for yourself, as this doesn't happen often.

But I was born the 19th of May in 1959 so I will be 59 = (19 59) so I believe it is extra special

I believe what happened on your "birth" day would be more interesting but then a Beddian birthday does not happen to everyone.

• A Beddian Birthday occurs when the age a person is turning, is the same number as the last two digits of their birth year.
  • What happened on your "birth" day of May 19, 1959?
  • Ad

• For one thing: You share the same birthday as; Nicole Brown Simpson, American murder victim, wife of O. J. Simpson
  • Here are some more facts about that date:
  • takemeback.to/19-May-1959#.WuuXqZdG3IU
  • Your birthday will fall on a Saturday so plan a nice outing with some close friends.

You were born in 1959 and 59 years later in the year 2018 on May 19th, you will be celebrating your Beddian Birthday age of 59 that matches your birth year. Hope this is clearer than mud.lol.

But the best thing is, if you're into numbers on, the 19th I'll be 59. Hence 1959

it IS pretty special from a numerological perspective but I'm not sure it hs a specific name. If I were to cal it something I would call it 'mirroring'. So if you want to get all esoteric about it, it could signal some sort of rebirth in that the numbers are pointing to the very year of your birth (1959)

so you could decide to use this year to begin an important new project or phase of your life that you'd always wanted to before but couldn't, or maybe a good year to study family history

if you are interested you could also add all the numbers together (IE 5+1+9+1+9+5+9) and then reduce them down to one (IE 39 = 3+9 = 12 , 1+2 = 3) which in numerology is known as a 'life path number'. In your case, a 3, your life is all about creativity, action, and making connections

you can then look at the formulae on this site and find your 'personal year number' karisamuels.com/.../

Thank you so much for your response. I knew it was a special day :)