Beef Lo Mein Recipes

Category Main Dishes
Beef, noodles and vegetables make a delicious main dish. This page contains beef lo mein recipes.

Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

Brown 8 oz of ground beef and 1 chopped onion in a large skillet. Drain. Add 2 1/2 cups water bring to boil. Crumble in noodles from 2 3-oz bags of ramen noodles and add seasoning packets and 2 cups of thawed frozen broccoli florets. Simmer covered 3 minutes: uncovered and simmer 3 minutes until liquid evaporated and noodles are tender.

Serves 4

I use the beef flavored ramen noodles. Trust me, real good. Sometimes hubby and I just eat it out of the pan. It's that good.

Made this for dinner last night and it was outstanding! My husband put it over those crunchy chow mein noodles and loved it! We will definitely make this one again and again! Thanks for posting!

Barb, I trusted you and made it last night. Wow, so good and so easy. It is a keeper for sure!

By mombaker (Guest Post)

Made this for supper tonight. Very easy and tasty! Instead of broccoli I used frozen Japanese vegetables covered in soy sauce.

I loved the added color and variety of veggies. Will make this again!

By Rai (Guest Post)

I doubled the recipe and was glad I did! It was delicious and my whole family enjoyed it.