Cooking beef in a healthy way with more veggies. This is one of favorite recipes from my papa. It's yummy, and you can have a happy tummy. Try it!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 45 mins.
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onions
- 1/2 kg beef
- 3 cups potatoes
- Chinese cabbage
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp seasoning
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- In the frying pan, saute garlic for 1 min. followed by onions.
- Add beef cut into tidbits, and the soy sauce.
- Cover the pan and leave for 10 minutes until the meat softens.
- Add the vinegar, water, potatoes and the seasoning. Leave for another 5 minutes.
- Next add the Chinese cabbage and the basil. Now you are ready to serve!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.