FruitBeverages

Berry Infused Lemonade

I was inspired to make lemonade infused with berries like Hubert's Lemonade. I purchased this glass lemonade beverage for only $1 on sale. The drink did not taste good. Instead of wasting my money and tossing it out, I decided to add some berries I had on hand (strawberries and blueberries). Then I allowed it to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. Once chilled the flavors of the fruit enhanced the drink and it was delicious!

You can totally make your own homemade lemonade too, but I was in a rush for the party so I purchased the jugs of lemonade from Trader Joe's. I used a package of strawberries and chop them up enough to fit the hole of the bottle then added some blueberries. This drink is perfect for a warm summer day, for a BBQ, party and definitely looks nice to serve too!

Total Time: Chill in the fridge a couple hours prior to serving

1. Wash and cut strawberries enough to fit in the bottle or pitcher.
  2. Add strawberries and blueberries in your lemonade.
  3. Allow your lemonade to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours. In the photo shows an example of the lemonade I just added strawberries/berries (left) and the one on the (right) has been chilled in the fridge for 2 hours.
  4. Then enjoy your lemonade infused with berries!
  5. Ad

Top Comment

Looks super refreshing! I want to try!

Anonymous

Thanks! It's perfect for parties too.