Blocking Unwanted Calls on an iPhone

When you don't want to be contacted by unfamilar phone numbers, you can research the number online before blocking it. This is a guide about blocking unwanted calls on an iphone.

I don't answer phone numbers I'm not familiar with. I'll research the number online before blocking. This number shown above is a scam number and others have experienced calls from this number, too. If you have an Apple iPhone, it's very easy to block and you won't be harassed by these calls anymore. No more wasting time picking these unwanted calls.

1. Go to your recent calls

2. Beside the number click the far right logo that has circle with letter "i" in blue and stroll down until you find Block this Caller. Click Block this a Caller.

3. Pop up and click Block contact and you're finished. But if you do need to unblock, you can.

Top Comment

I do this too. However, I find a few days later I will get a call from another number.

These calls are all from cell phones, and are hard to trace.

If the area code is familiar, I sometimes go on Facebook to see if it is anyone I know. Once I received a package to my house and it was my name, but no return address except a phone number. Facebook helped me solve who it was.