Inbound Call Blocker Reviews

Category Phone Service
Receiving unwanted telephone calls can be very frustrating. Stopping automated incoming calls may require some assistance. This guide is about inbound call blocker reviews.

I keep getting these calls in which the call states this is a call from CCA regarding a past due debt. If you are not "so and so" press (don't remember the number). I'm not that person and no matter how many times I get the same call and keep saying it's not me I continue to get the calls.

You can't get a live person to tell them to stop calling. If I don't answer the call I call back the toll free (877) number and a recording says no such number. I even did a reverse phone number look up and still no number. I know I should just ignore, but it's frustrating because they're calling every day. The do-not-call registry is a joke.

I'm reading about inbound call blockers. Do any of you have one and did it solve any of your unwanted calls. Thanks.

By weinerdog41 from Ft. Worth, TX

Answers

I have been plagued with two that are suppose to be from Mexican radio stations in LA... but are in fact two landlines from IA and PA! My server is now aware and might actually do something, but I have not had one week in months where they don't call. And again, if I call back, I get a message in Spanish that I can't leave a vm for. So yes, it is happening to a lot of us without much help.

For me, it wouldn't be so bad if they called during normal business hours, but I have been awakened at 3am to the panic that is all parents that there is an emergency.

People who do that to others should be jailed, period.

If you are getting these calls on your cell phone, I use my save # option and list the name as Ignore 1, Ignore 2, Ignore 3, etc.
So instead of a real name, you put in "Ignore" and next number open on your list. Currently I am up to Ignore 34. So the next time I get a call from one of these nutcases, I hit silence on my phone and ignore them. They get the frustration and I get peace 'n quiet.