Blood in Dog's Poo

I found blood in my 10 Year old Miniature Poodle's diarrhea poo. I fed my dog a little left over beef taco mince yesterday, Tuesday 15th Sept 2015 and the following day, Wednesday 16th Sept. 2015, she had diarrhea. This is not uncommon with some things she eats, the food just doesn't agree with her stomach, unless it's her own food. But I noticed for the first time that there is a little bit of blood in her poo this time. I'm wondering if it's because of the mince?

She hasn't been to the vet in about 3/4 years or wormed and vaccinated either, my dad doesn't listen to me. Could that be the cause? I'm trying to get my dad to get her an emergency vet check-up and have been for the last 2 Years. He's an idiot. I don't want to come home and find her dead. :(

You do need to find a way to get your dog to the vet for a checkup, vaccine boosters, deworming and heartworm preventative.
All dogs require this maintenance.

I would suggest you don't feed your dog anything but her actual food. I know it's hard to resist, but you must do what's best for the dog. She doesn't have the discernment to reject a food that will upset her stomach.

It is likely your dog has hookworms. They are very common and often produce blood in the stool, sometimes quite a lot. It looks scarier than it is.

But your dog needs vaccinations and worming and heartworm treatment. Could you find a friend or relative to help out with a trip to the Vet? Perhaps you could babysit or do yardwork for the payment