Broccoli Cheese Quinoa
I love quinoa and am always looking for new ways to prepare it. This recipe is the perfect pairing of broccoli, cheese, and quinoa!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup No-Chicken broth
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1.5 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and drain quinoa. Cut up broccoli into florets. Put broth, quinoa, and broccoli into a large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil.
- On Med/High heat, boil for 12-15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Adapted from Closet Cooking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!