Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Recipes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
March 11, 2013
I love quinoa and am always looking for new ways to prepare it. This recipe is the perfect pairing of broccoli, cheese, and quinoa!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup No-Chicken broth
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1.5 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and drain quinoa. Cut up broccoli into florets. Put broth, quinoa, and broccoli into a large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil.
- On Med/High heat, boil for 12-15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Adapted from Closet Cooking.
This recipe is the perfect pairing of broccoli, cheese, and quinoa!Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2023-04-18 09:09:46 in 3 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.