Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Recipes
Combine some of your favorite foods to make this delicious, nutritious dish. This page contains a broccoli cheese quinoa recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
I love quinoa and am always looking for new ways to prepare it. This recipe is the perfect pairing of broccoli, cheese, and quinoa!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup No-Chicken broth
- 2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1-1.5 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and drain quinoa. Cut up broccoli into florets. Put broth, quinoa, and broccoli into a large saucepan. Cover and bring to boil.
- On Med/High heat, boil for 12-15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add cheese and stir to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Adapted from Closet Cooking.
April 2, 20130 found this helpful
This recipe is the perfect pairing of broccoli, cheese, and quinoa! View the full recipe here: Broccoli Cheese Quinoa Recipes.