Recycle your old buttons into a pretty pin that is easy to make for yourself or for a gift for someone special.
- 1 large button
- 5 smaller buttons
- 1 tiny button
- strong glue
- 1 brooch pin
- 1 small piece of felt
- Arrange the 5 buttons in a circle.
- Add glue.
- Place the large button on top.
- Add glue again and place the small button on top. Leave until the glue dries.
- Gently check that all the buttons have stuck. If any are loose, glue them again and wait for the glue to dry again..
- Turn the buttons over and glue the pin to the back. Use plenty of glue..
- Cut the felt to fit in the pin and round off the corners.
- Glue the felt in place.
- Once you are confident the glue is dry and that each piece is secure, you can wear it proudly.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!