Product FinderConsumer Advice

Buying White Plastic Milk Carton Tabs

White plastic milk carton tabs are my cat's favorite toy and I don't buy milk but once a month and did not realize all the times I have bought it how much he loves to play with the tabs. If he loses it you can hear him cry all over the house trying to find it. Where can I buy some of these? Thank you for your help.

Most people will recycle the pull tabs off milk cartons to make rings, bracelets and other art projects. However, I did find a distributor that sells milk carton pull tabs. You might find what you want on this site.
www.alibaba.com/pull-tabs-for-milk-carton-suppliers...

you might want to ask a local school or something like that... you could be putting money somewhere that could be of good use. contact the local offices :)

(Because the cafeteria might have loads at hand to throw out)

Go to Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts. I know people get coffee grinds there for their gardens. I'm sure they would let you have the milk tabs.

Ask friends and family to save them for you.Also look in the recycle boxes when you are out for a walk.Advertise on kijjijji that you are saving them and people will bring them too you.

Why not start with your next door neighbor? Or maybe a nearby restaurant? You should not have to go very far. Tell a neighborhood kid that you will pay them a few cents for each one they bring you - that should give you all you need for a long time.

Just wash, dry and store until your baby loses her toy and needs a new one.

Thanks for the information. He has lost the last one now and "we" can't find it!!!