Buying in Bulk Smartly

I don't like buying household items in grocery stores. The prices are outrageous! I'm sure most will agree! I am a household of just one, but strongly believe in saving as much money as I can. I have priced products online and in club stores and have found a great online company that beats all prices! I only have to shop for the items below about every 5-6 months! I save a tremendous amount of money and do not pay shipping! The company is Jet.com. Every item is larger than you can buy in a store.

Amazing Savings! Give it a try! It works great for my budget!

Source: Jet.com

Dollar Tree stores sell a lot of wonderful cleaning supplies for $1 each. Some items arent great, but some are. I LOVE anything Las Totally Awesome from stain spray, to detergent booster, and they have 32 loads of detergent for $1. That beats Jets prices hands down. They have a certain brand of garbage bags called Good Sense Handles, theyre my favorite! 10 garbage bags for $1, and theyre not cheap ones that get punctured easily. The large bottles of dish detergent are $1, but you have to use a lot, so o buy Dawn Platonum dish foam and refills at Walmart.

For one person Im sure the $8 would last you 6 months. Were a family of 4 and go through a lot of dishes. Id estimate we use 6 refills a year. They have basic facial tissue for $1, its not the lotion kind, but still do the job just fine! I would encourage you to give Dollar Tree products a try. I also have to mention the Reynolds pop up foil sheets, theyre 20 for $1, and would probably last you months.

I learned my lesson buying tomato based groceries in large numbers when on sale. By the time I used some the acidic tomato based ketchup and pizza sauce squeeze bottles had eaten through their seals.

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersMay 31, 2019
🎄
🍂