Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts
July 13, 2015
Really delicious and moist.
Total Time: About an hour
Yield: Serves 4
- 3 lb of chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- After you trim excess fat off chicken, put skin-side down in a baking dish. Make sure the chicken is in a single layer.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until combined. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn over and bake another 20 minutes. Baste during these 20 minutes.
- Note: If you prefer the breast, shorten cooking time by 10 minutes.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.