Make this moist chicken recipe using breasts or thighs. Season them with garlic, lemon, honey, oregano, and thyme and bake in your oven.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Really delicious and moist.
Total Time: About an hour
Yield: Serves 4
- 3 lb of chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- After you trim excess fat off chicken, put skin-side down in a baking dish. Make sure the chicken is in a single layer.
- Put the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until combined. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Turn over and bake another 20 minutes. Baste during these 20 minutes.
- Note: If you prefer the breast, shorten cooking time by 10 minutes.