Candy Corn Cookie Recipes
I bought the Hershey's Halloween candy corn flavored kisses on clearance after Halloween for this recipe for $.74 a bag. Great colors for Thanksgiving too!
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 1 bag of Hershey Candy Corn Flavored Kisses
- granulated sugar
- Beat the first 4 ingredients till smooth, then add cake mix and continue mixing together. Turn this out onto a large piece of saran wrap, wrap, and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, roll chilled dough into 1 in. balls, then roll in granulated sugar. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I make them in batches of 20 and return dough to refrigerator for another day).
- Bake 6-8 minutes. While cookies bake, place 4 kisses (per 20 cookies) in a small baggie, microwave a few seconds to melt, squeeze to mix colors.
- Remove cookies from oven, poke a small hole in baggie with a toothpick, then squeeze melted kisses onto cookies to look like drizzle.
- Place a kiss in the center of each cookie and press down lightly, cool. Store at room temperature.
I am anxious to try this on Christmas cookies with Peppermint kisses! Makes 58 cookies.
By Diane from Rochester Hills, MI
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.