Caring for Roly Polies (Pill Bugs)

I have one roly poly and I gave it a good home. I gave it cut up pieces of carrots. Is there anything else I should give it?

Everything I have read about them and I do the same for my kids rolly pollies is I give them cardboard paper,paper, apples and the skin of the apple, just fresh fruits and veggies. I read that you should always rotate it different times you feed them. There's a lot of information on the internet about how to take care of them. Hope this helps.

Yes, they also eat fish food, lettuce, and all other veggies.Also paper and cardboard.The best things to give them are leaves and carrots.

I keep some alongside snails and I tend to leave some rotting branches in the tank they go crazy over. Of the vegetables I give the snails though, I've only ever seen the rolypolys go for carrot and celery.

They need to be together. They will die without the company of other polis.