Carpet Cleaning With Spray Foam

I have a very dirty carpet that I have spilled coffee and hot chocolate on. The problem is I shake a lot, hence dirty carpet. I have a carpet cleaner and I have a steam machine for cleaning bathroom, etc. But I'm handicapped. All that to say could I use a spray foam first then clean with the machine? I'm trying to not to have so much pressure on my body. Had shoulders and knees and fibromyalgia.

It is a good idea to spot clean first.

I am sorry to hear of your troubles.

Two things:

1. There are brands of carpet cleaner that foam up and you leave sit,then vacuum. We used get the Dollar General brand. It does a fair job. Sometimes it takes a few treatments.

2. I know everyone likes carpet, but in some situations, pulling up the carpet and if you have wooden floors or something under it like linoleum, you can clean it up so much easier. Your home maintenance can be simple as mop and go.

From personal experience, it is so much easier to manage uncarpeted floors vs carpet.

Sending up prayers for you to find an easy solution.