Cheese and Crackers Mini Pies
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
December 5, 2019
These little cheese and cracker appetizers are super delicious. They double up as great presentation as they imitate little slices of pumpkin pie. They are sure to bring many oohs and aahs to your parties!
I used tortillas layered with cream cheese for the bottom crust to give it some softness. The back crust is a chicken flavoured cracker. I mainly chose it because it has a cute wavy shape to it, perfect for a pie crust!
- block cheddar cheese
- whipped cream cheese
- Chicken in a Biskit crackers
- Cut your block of cheddar cheese into several equal little pie-shaped triangles.
- Place a cheese triangle on a tortilla and cut out the same sized triangle. You will want 2 for each cheese wedge.
- Dab on some cream cheese between each tortilla triangle and stick them together.
- Now add some cream cheese to the top of the tortilla and attach the cheddar cheese wedge.
- Swipe some cream cheese onto the outer edge of the cheddar cheese.
- Press on a wavy cracker onto the cheese. Repeat this process with all the wedges.
- Add a few tablespoons of the whipped cream cheese to your piping tool.* Add a dollop of cream cheese to the tops of each pie piece.
*For piping the whipped cream cheese on top, use a tiny piping tip if you have one. I did not, so I used a cleaned piping tip from an empty Japanese mayonnaise container. :) You can also just use a small spoon.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.