Making Miniature Pumpkin Pies
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
December 6, 2015
This is a great idea for not only serving but for displaying your dessert table. This was a big hit at Thanksgiving.
- 1 can solid packed pumpkin
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk (If using evaporated milk, use 1/2 cup of sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 2 jumbo eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pkg Pillsbury Ready Rolled Pie crusts
- whipped cream (opt)
- In a medium bowl, add the pumpkin, condensed milk, and the beaten eggs. Add the seasonings of cinnamon, ginger, cloves & salt, stirring well.
- Prepare a 12 cup cupcake pan, spray oil each cup or grease it well.
- Roll out one crusts at a time. Make sure your crusts are at room temperature. Flour the work area first. Using a rolling pin, gently roll out one crust. Take a cup that is about 3" in diameter and cut out little crusts. Lift the crusts out and place them in each cupcake pan.
- Then fill each pan with pumpkin pie filling, you can fill right to the top. When all 12 are full, put gently in the oven at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Then lower heat to 350 F for 15 minutes or until a knife comes out clean in the middle.
- These look beautiful with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkled with cinnamon. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.