Pumpkin Pie Recipes

I truly love this recipe. It's so delicious and different from the traditional pumpkin pie. And you don't have to bake it.

Directions:

Mix cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar until smooth, stir in Cool Whip. Put in pie shell. Beat 1 cup milk, pumpkin, instant pudding and spice. Put on top of other mixture and chill for 4 hours.

By Barbara from Evington, Va.

24 More Solutions

It's pumpkin season in New England and this looks to be good crop - great after last year's disaster. This recipe is my total scratch recipe for Pumpkin Pie - starting with a pumpkin.

I am from the mountains of NC near Asheville. This is best pumpkin pie you will ever eat! My Mema actually used what she called "Candy Roaster", which is actually squash that they always grew in their garden. I don't garden so I use pumpkin and have even used canned pumpkin.

Are you on a time crunch? Canned pumpkin puree and pre-made pie crust will help you finish this delicious pumpkin pie dessert faster. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I did!

A slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

Cook all ingredients together until thick and add the drained pumpkin or canned pumpkin. Pour into a baked pie shell, chill in refrigerator and serve with Cool Whip on top.

Mix the pumpkin and egg together and stir in the milk. Mix the salt, sugar, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg together. Pour the pumpkin mixture into an unbaked pie shell. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.

This is my favorite pumpkin pie recipe!

Slightly beat eggs. Add spices, salt, and sugars; blend. Add pumpkin and stir till blended. Add evaporated milk and blend all by hand. Enough filling for a 10 inch pie pan.

Mix everything together except egg whites. Beat those stiffly and beat in with remaining ingredients last with wire whip. Pour into unbaked pie shells. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.

Recipe for Walnut Pumpkin Pie. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 tsp. cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt; mix well. . .

Does anyone have a recipe for pumpkin pie that doesn't use evaporated milk?

Viki from Abbeville, AL

Answers

By Cate in the UK (Guest Post)

About.com does a gorgeous "Fresh Pumpkin Pie" try doing a search on that site. I had it as my first ever taste of pumpkin pie and I loved it.

By Margie M. (Guest Post)

I used to bake to sell from my home, and ran out of evaporated milk and just had plain old skim milk. I used that and it was the BEST pumpkin pie I ever tasted. Nice and light and very tasty. Since then, I have never used evaporated milk at all. Hope this helps. Just use the same amount of regular milk (I use the can from the pumpkin to measure since it is on a 1 to 1 ratio).

By Guest (Guest Post)

I just use regular milk, also, what ever type you have in the refrigerator or make from powdered milk.

Is there a reason you don't want to use evaporated milk? An allergy? I've made it with soy milk and it turned out fine. I usually add a tablespoon or two of flour to help thicken the filling. I'm sure any other type of milk (rice, almond, etc) could be used too.

Viki, you can make your pumpkin pie without evaporated milk, no problem. I was baking for thanksgiving and had a panic attack when I couldn't find that can. I thought I had in the pantry! LOL funny how that works! So I took my chances, made it with regular milk, and added an extra 2 tb of sugar for sweetness. I was told it was the best pumpkin pie ever! Good Luck, Happy Baking, Blessings, nallorey.

If it's just the sloppy part of using evaporated milk, long baking time, and not an allergy, try this one. It's the Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk recipe which is much quicker to make and bake and oh so delicious!

1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
2 eggs
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

Combine all ingredients well, pour into crust and bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn the oven down and bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes.

h

Answer this Question

Please could someone give me a American recipe for pumpkin pie?

By steve from Liverpool, England

Does anyone have a Weight Watchers recipe for no-bake pumpkin pie from around the 1990s? It was very easy to make and I seem to remember that it had Knox gelatin in it. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have any canned milk and want to make fresh pumpkin pie. The recipe it calls for it. Is there a way to use regular milk instead?

By Lisa H

Add a crumbly Streusel top to your next homemade pumpkin pie. This page contains streusel-topped pumpkin pie recipe.

A slice of pumpkin pie with streusel topping.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains homemade rustic pumpkin pie recipe. Making your holiday pie from scratch with your own pumpkin can be very satisfying.

Homemade Rustic Pumpkin Pie

Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Pies PumpkinSeptember 9, 2012
🌻
🍀
🐰
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pumpkin-Pie-Recipes.html