Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Tired of the traditional pumpkin pie recipe; try this great tasting variation. This page contains peanut butter pumpkin pie recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Read More Comments
Our daughter just read a book with her school book club called "Who Stole Grandma's Million Pumpkin Pie". She really wanted to make a pie similar to the one in the story to share with the kids in her book club. Here's the recipe. :)
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yield: 1 deep dish pie
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust, unbaked
- 1 can (16 oz.) pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 pt (or 1 cup) whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove pie crust from the freezer and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk.
- Add brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin, peanut butter, allspice, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add whipping cream, mix well.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for 65 minutes, or until a knife poked into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs. Beat in pumpkin, sugars, peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt...Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.