Chicken Sausage, Apple and Sweet Potato Pot
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
April 22, 2017
This slow cooker recipe was easy, healthy and tasty!
- 1 lb chicken sausage
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 apples
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- your favorite spices: sage, thyme, rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- Cut up sweet potatoes into small cubes and place in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Slice onion thinly and add to pot.
- Cut up two apples and add to pot.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle in your spices. Mix and cook in slow cooker on low for 3 hours or high for one. You may also cook in the oven in a casserole dish for an hour.
- I added the chicken sausage during the last 30 minutes since they are already cooked and only need to be heated.
- Delicious, healthy and easy meal!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.