Sweet Potato Sausage Casserole Recipe
This easy baked dish combines the flavors of sausage and yummy, good for you, sweet potatoes. This page contains a sweet potato sausage casserole recipe
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an easy, yummy, and hearty dinner. The hardest part is the slicing. Once that's done, the oven does the rest!
Total Time: About 15 minutes prep, 50 minutes baking.
Yield: About 8 servings
- 3 lb sweet potatoes, washed, peeled and sliced
- 2 pkg (12 oz) sausages (I used tofu)
- 2 small yellow onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Wash, peel and cut your potatoes. Spread evenly in a 13" by 9" casserole dish or larger.
- Slice your sausages and layer them over your potatoes.
- Slice your onions and layer these on top.
- Sprinkle your seasonings evenly over all your ingredients, drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes. Remove pan and stir. bake another 20 minutes. You may need to cover with foil towards the end of your baking time, if your food is browning too quickly.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.