Gingerbread Man Card
Let your child have some holiday fun and get ready to spread some cheer, by making this project for Christmas.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one card
- provided pattern of gingerbread man
- 8.2 x 5.5 in light yellow marbled cardstock
- 12 x 12 in pink marbled scrapbook paper from the Tradition Collection by Crafts Concepts, product code CR 900097 (see http://craftconcepts.com.au/)
- pair of 15mm x 12mm wiggle eyes
- leftover piece of red felt
- two small silver brads
- small red fabric bow
- Pilot silver marker pen
- Papermate marker pens: pink and red
- Artline 210 Fineliner Pen
- quick-drying craft glue
- Score the light yellow marbled cardstock in half to create a card sized 4.1" x 5.5".
- Trace the gingerbread man onto the pink marbled scrapbook paper and cut it out.
- Cut the waistcoat from red felt.
- Add the brads to the felt waistcoat to make little buttons.
- Glue the waistcoat onto the gingerbread man.
- Add the gingerbread man's face: glue the wiggle eyes in place, and use the Artline 210 Fineliner Pen and Papermate marker pens to draw a mouth, rosy cheeks, and freckles.
- Glue the bow just above the waistcoat, so that the gingerbread man will have a bow tie.
- With the fold to the left, use the Pilot silver marker pen to add a decorative frame around the card.
- Glue the gingerbread man to the front of the card.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.