Chocolate Dipping Sauce
This chocolate sauce is supposed to be used for candy canes. I have never tried it on candy canes but wondered if it would work on pretzels.
Here is the sauce, plus I plan to melt a few large marshmallows in it to make a different taste.
- 1 cup chocolate or vanilla chips
- 5 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 large marshmallows
- 1 dash vanilla (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream and marshmallows in a double boiler.
- Add vanilla, if you are going to use it.
- Dip candy canes or pretzels in chocolate and put on a sheet of wax paper to cool.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!