Dips & SpreadsRecipes

Cilantro Avocado Yogurt Dressing

Vote for this contest contender!

This is a delicious and zesty dressing made from a handful of ingredients in just a few minutes. It makes a great dressing for a salad, a drizzle on tacos, or a dip for veggies and chips. I made this one pretty garlicky. To tone it down, use just one clove of garlic.

Total Time: 3 minutes

Yield: 1 cup dressing

Directions:

• Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down the sides. Serve immediately. Store in airtight container in the fridge.
  • Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Greek yogurt is my favorite dip and I have added other stuff but never tried all of these.

I have just picked my first lime from my dwarf lime tree and was wondering how to use it - and - up pops just the thing.
    Now if I can just keep from adding more calories than called for, I should be in business for snack time later today.
    Work inside in heat of the day so I can make and enjoy new treats later.
    thanks for photos and clear easy to follow instructions.

You're so welcome! I'm excited you get to use your first lime. Mine has been slow to give me fruit. Boo! Let me know how this works out for you :) 3 cloves garlic made it more a garlic-lover's dream, so you probably just one 1 ;) Whomever you kiss tomorrow will thank you!

I did only use a small amount of garlic (tasting later) but then if who I see tomorrow is Italian? maybe the 3 cloves would not matter..

Hahahahaha well then, they would welcome the triple clove. I know I personally never mind it ;)