Cilantro Lime Slaw
This cilantro lime slaw is crisp, crunchy, and tangy with a light, yet zesty vinaigrette salad dressing. Five minutes and minimal ingredients to make this simple addition to any meal. There is no mayo in this coleslaw. This slaw has the perfect balance of flavors from the sweetness of fruit to the tangy punch of rice vinegar and lime.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
Yield: 8 servings
Link: Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 1 14 oz. bag Coleslaw
- 1 4 oz. fruit cup mixed fruit pineapple, mandarin oranges, pears, or peaches
- 2 Green Onions sliced, optional
- 2 Tbsp fresh Cilantro or 1 Tbsp dried Cilantro
- 4 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, add the bag of coleslaw, fruit, cilantro, and green onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, fruit, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the coleslaw ingredients and mix until well coated.
- Let the flavors marinade together 15 minutes if you can.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.