Zucchini Slaw Recipes
When you have an abundance of zucchini or want to try something new make zucchini slaw rather than the typical cabbage version. This page contains zucchini slaw recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
For zucchini lovers; this is awesome and very, easy to make.
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 small zucchini, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted sunflower seeds
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Pour dressing over salad; stir gently to coat.
By Raymonde G. from North Bay, Ontario, Canada
September 6, 20050 found this helpful
- 2 medium zucchini, coarsely shredded and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup coarsely shredded carrot
- 3 Tbsp. reduced fat mayo
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. sugar or Splenda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash of black pepper
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hr. before serving. Serves: 4.