Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

What do I use to clean the jets in my bathroom jacuzzi? It is about 3 years old and used maybe a couple of dozen times only by me and never with any oils.

Ruth from Harlingen, TX

Answers:

Cleaning Bath Tub Jets

My tub has air-forced jets in the floor of the tub and I tried the automatic dish washing detergent method. However, I let it soak every night for nearly a week (to let the detergent and water soak in the airspace under the tub bottom) and then ran the jets the following morning for 15 mins. It took almost a week to get all of the gunk out, but it eventually all came out. These jets hadn't been cleaned in over two years, so it took some time. (01/07/2008)

By JenB