Cleaning Caramel Popcorn from Carpet?

Category Carpet
A sticky snack that may adhere to a rug or carpet when it spills on the floor. This page is about cleaning caramel popcorn from carpet.

Can anyone tell me how to clean caramel popcorn out of carpet? Help.

Lynn from Jackson, MS

Answers

By (Guest Post)

This is just popcorn coated with caramel? I have light carpet and I use a medium brush (not stiff, not soft) from the $ store. I dip the brush in a pail of water and brush. I may have to dampen the area with water from a spray bottle and let it sit a bit to penetrate the stuff but this works fine for me.

Caramel is mostly sugar which will disolve in water. Wet, but don't saturate the carpet, let sit and then gently rub to the center of the spot with a white washrag.

You may have to repeat a couple of times but it should all come out.

Thank you both for the feedback. They both worked well with minimal amount of scrubbing (work)!

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetNovember 12, 2013
🐛
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Cleaning-Caramel-Popcorn-from-Carpet.html