Creamy Cinnamon and Honey Milk
August 4, 2020
Hey guys! I'm here to show you this really easy drink that's so delicious that you'll wish you would've made more;)
So what's this all about? Well to start, we all have those days when we just all the sudden have a craving for the most random thing ever lol! And to be honest that's what made me make this. A craving, lol. This drink is perfect for when you want something hot creamy or sweet, or it's good for people who want to try new stuff in general. So, on with the recipe!
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 2 mins
Total Time: 3-4 mins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp honey (add less or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Get all of your ingredients together, including a big coffee mug that won't break in the microwave.
- Add the cinnamon, milk, honey, and vanilla to your coffee mug.
- Next put it in the microwave for 2 minutes or more.
Note: while being microwaved, it may bubble over so give it a look over every so often when it's in there. I made it once and wasn't watching it and it bubbled over and created a huge pool of milk in there. So remember to watch it otherwise it's going to be awful trying to clean that microwave!
- Next give it a nice stir, and enjoy;)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.