SaucesRecipes

Creamy Seafood Dipping Sauce

This is my absolute favourite seafood dipping sauce ever. It's adapted from a traditional Japanese grilling meat dipping sauce. My friends love this so much they use it with all their veggies and salads, too. Give it a try!

Total Time: 5 minutes

Directions:

• Add all ingredients to a jar, screw on lid, and shake shake shake! Keep in fridge. The longer it sits, the yummier it gets. I prefer to make mine the night before I use it.
  • Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

I have all these ingredients at home. I will have to give it a try when we have seafood.

Let me know how you like it!

Anonymous

If I make a batch how long can it keep? Do I need to use it within a day or so?

No, you can keep it in your fridge for a week. Just keep it nicely covered :)

I made up a half batch of this last night to try it. Wishing now I'd made the full amount! This was very good! It reminded me of the "yum yum" sauce served at our local Japanese restaurant.

I actually used it as a dip for chicken but could see it would be excellent on seafood. Thanks for this recipe!

I love any sauce called "yum yum" sauce and I'm so happy it reminded you of it! Thank you for posting your result. I'm so thrilled!