Crockpot Peanut Drops
September 8, 2021
Chocolate and peanuts in a cup. Great for gifts!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hr.
Total Time: 1.5 hr
Yield: 72 to 80 pieces
- 2- 16 oz. Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 German Chocolate Baking Bar (Chopped in to pieces)
- 1 12 oz. Bag of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 32 oz. Vanilla Bark (Chopped in to pieces)
- 72 Mini Cupcake liners
- Layer in crockpot as follows: peanuts, chopped German chocolate bar, chocolate chips, vanilla bark. I cook in my crockpot on high for 40 minutes and stir. Cook for additional 15 minutes until melted. While mixture is getting ready, line mini cupcake pan with liners.
- After completely melted, use small scoop and place into liners. Can put into fridge to cool quicker.
- After cooled, drizzle with white Vanilla Bark and add sprinkles. These are great for Christmas gifts. They taste like a Mr. Good Bar.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.