Crunchy Spaghetti with Cheese
This impromptu crunchy cheesy snack is simple to make from ingredients you probably have on hand. This is a page about crunchy spaghetti with cheese.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My kid was craving for something crunchy and cheesy. He used to have real fried potato snacks with cheese, but at the time it was really out of our budget. I only had an uncooked pasta in the kitchen, and didn't have the ingredients to make his favorite spaghetti snack.
I was thinking of another way to make him smile, then I remembered my cousin bought a bag of cheese powder during the New Year celebration so I went to him and asked for it. Thank God he still has some left.
Here is what I made out of the cheese powder and pasta.
- spaghetti (pasta) cut into 2 inches and cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp cheese powder
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 cup cooking oil
- Pour melted butter into cooked spaghetti pasta. Mix well.
- Deep fry spaghetti until crunchy and golden brown.
- Drain and place over a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- The spaghetti will stick together as you fry it, so crush it into pieces with your hands.
- Place into a bowl and pour in the cheese powder. Cover and shake well.
- Transfer into a plate and serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.