Customizing a Cupboard Shelf

My kitchen if built for amazon ladies with no rotator cuff problems. So, today I decided to make some changes. Instead of so many dishes in the cupboards, I put some in drawers. Still out of site but much more handy.

Then, I brought a shelf down to a level I could use, and found there were no more holes for the little support brackets.

Did I let that stop me? Um no!! Recently I purchased 4 matching mini vases for a craft project. Turns out they made the perfect supports, and I didn't even have to get out my glue gun!

I took the shelf out, lowered it, and sat it on the upturned vases. The only thing I changed was to put the plates in the top, so they fit without hitting the vases ever so slightly. That left room for my mini-mixing and serving bowls. Now I can reach things easier, find them faster and save my back and my shoulders. WinWinWin!

Organizing KitchenMarch 25, 2020
🐰
🌻
🐛
😷
👒

Generated 2020-03-28 08:37:43 in 752 msecs. ⛅️️

KitchenOrganizing