Cute Candlestick Holder Caddies
July 20, 2020
The Dollar Tree glass candlestick holders are a fun item to use for crafting. These two items were made from a pair of the holders and are useful for organizing the bathroom.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- glass candlestick holders
- embellishments: ribbons, roses
- 2 glass bowls or plates of varying sizes
- acrylic paints
- 1 jar with lid
- hot glue gun or glue for glass
- For nailpolish caddy: Use two plates of different sizes, larger on the bottom and smaller on the top. Glue the smaller plate to the top of the candlestick holder and the bottom plate to the bottom of the candlestick holder.
- For jar caddy: Use a clean jar with a lid and paint it with your desired color of acrylic paint. Dry thoroughly. Paint the candlestick holder if desired or leave clear. Optional: decorate the lid with embellishments of your choice. I used lace and silk flowers. This can be used to store cotton swabs, cotton balls, etc.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.